César Eduardo - Poeta, Poète and Poet






César Eduardo, South and North American writer. Member of Sin Licencia. 
Host, traveller and poet.
Here´s some sonnets of him


 
Sonnet I

To Laura
Over by the seaside where the birch trees grow,
I count an exact decade left for seven centuries
since swift Italian glance ascended territories
and left its mark here on this plane below.
This time a West Coast essence brings her glow,
through sunset steady a wide array of reveries
awaits at heart’s doorstep for its corollaries,
all the while within such countenance I flow.
Today, the waxy wings of a New Icarus I fling,
the soul embodying an exhalation of destiny
along the shores of my dream abroad dispersed.
Eyes brighter than two sunrises the gods string
call me above again to exert severe mutiny,
leaving me in a Golden State of Mind immersed.

Sonnet II

Amongst the urban garden the sight fixes perplexed
Toward a towering structure of red and blue
So my mind’s blank space turns the flag true
For my mood to rejoice over this concrete annexed.
A solar return for me to be classically vexed!
Treading on sun strips I preyed for a gold hue
‘Til art piece’s signature number showed a clue
To our ages of appearance; frantically indexed.
I shall now dwell in twice the aube of commotion,
Disregarding the physicality of dope verse
For the complexity of our souls meshing in heaven.
I’ve seen those caves light up beyond obscure notion
While watching packs of seagulls fly in reverse
Amazed to have counted these laws to a big Seven.

Sonnet III

On a day when the herb’s smoke is elevated
the child beholds the swirls inside gazebo
as if contained by fresh capsules of placebo:
spectators glancing from a tree, aggravated.
‘Tis the season for wishes to be amalgamated
into one humongous dance for our retrieval
the sun has turned his back on us, primeval
until the sky’s darker background proliferated.
Today’s the day, human. Exchange your merits.
I long for obscurity divine beyond circumstance
to be projected on the æther of our cathedral.
Tonight is the night, human. Trade those berries.
This lamppost cackles with delight, for instance
as I jotted down a number for memory’s archival.

Sonnet IV

The tune in the background is of jazzy inheritance
Toward the end of a month’s subsiding cruelty
Among the reeds of my mind stashed with subtlety
For the dearest of birds to there nestle in reverence.
The chorus has left on my skin a mark of adherence
Deeper imprinted than Zeus’s bolt by its royalty
Largely omitted on MC’s team lists, for its novelty
Has always been noted as a sign for concrescence.
Sitting on terrace, I avert eyes to look for a locksmith
Instead I find only keys spread on the foreground
Of an intense late-nite dream casually approaching.
Consulting letters of sound as I swipe thru wordsmiths
On the hunt for a keyhole multidimensional, more round
Than Escher’s proverbial sphere now encroaching.

Sonnet V

Circe’s potion has turned me from animal to human
perpetuating the Four Winds’ ethereal covenant,
over the gray scale of my heart so adamant,
the garden ants crawl onto these corduroys, fuming.
Respect the beetle’s dung-boulder, thus resuming!
The cypresses and cedars, of the crowd participants
the foxes and the weasels, of our tribe recalcitrant,
shift-shape as they please ‘til tails start zooming,
while warthogs manifest with potential rudimentary,
knocking down all pails for a scrape of morsel
or searching for a dream besides the New World’s.
Whatever it is, I commend them for their commentary
on the state of the planet where we stand by proposal,
‘til the bird frees from its cage under nobody’s control.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

CIUDAD CRUEL de JESSICA MAZZOTTI en PDF

SL Mag #2 Across U.S.A. CÉSAR EDUARDO´S GOLDEN STATE HERALDS

SINLICENCIA EDITORIAL